Monday, November 14, 2016

November 14, 2016

We had Zone conference on Friday! I always love when  zone conference rolls around. We were combined with the sparks west and Quincy zones (I'm in the Sparks East zone) and so I got to see a bunch of missionaries that I haven't seen for awhile. 
We had a really cool experience this week! We felt prompted to visit this one family right after Zone conference, the dad, Joey, is a member, his wife and two daughters are not. because zone conference always goes long, we didn't get there when we planned, but when we got there, the dad had just gotten off one of his jobs and had literally walked into the door 5 minutes before. We had a nice little visit and brought the spirit into their home.  We feel that the wife has a lot of potential, but they are really hard to get in contact with, so it was a huge miracle that we met them at the perfect time. Missionary work is awesome!

We also did service for a food drive, and I made a throne out of the boxes. 

Til next week!


My box throne

No comments:

Post a Comment