Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016

Hello everyone! another week has come and gone, and I have survived my first transfer out here in the Lord's vineyard! And I will stay at least another 6 weeks in the south meadows/foothill wards. Elder Day however, got call​ed to be a district leader down in Carson City. My new companion is Elder Corey, and I don't know much about him other than he's super cool and a super awesome missionary and only has 3 transfers left. I'm pretty excited... (:

So anyway, we got a super cool less active hippie dude named Steve to give us a ride to a "why I believe" fireside, which is a fireside where recent converts come and share their testimonies, and believe me, it's super spiritual, some of the experiences these guys had are amazing. There was one guy who accidentally got off on the wrong bus stop and there he met the missionaries, another guy who made a list of different religions and prayed about each one and got a spiritual witness when he got to "mormon." So yeah, I loved it. We also got Anna to come and bring her friend as well! which was SUPER awesome. 



Every day I feel more and more the spirit guiding me and my own testimony of the gospel grows so much! I love being out here on a mission serving the Lord. And I'm also super tired every night!! I love it!!!

One thing I've grown to love while I'm out here is district meetings and zone training's. This last zone training was super awesome, I can't remember off the top of my head what exactly was said, but I do know that it was one of the strongest times I felt the spirit in my entire life. I knew that this work is right. There was no way that I can deny it. It was such a contrast when we went proselyting how many people just wouldn't talk to us, like, it's was super hard to get people to talk to us. It was like God came into the room and said, "I know it's hard, I know people's agency is frustrating, but I'm on your side."

That's it for this week, I hope y'all are staying righteous! (don't be like the Nephites... Spiritual thought! BOOM!)


No comments:

Post a Comment