Sorry for missing last week, I wrote this email but somehow I forgot to send it...
Hey so I noticed that my 3rd expectation wasn't there so here they are again.
1. Always be focused on the work
2. To come home exhausted every night
3. Never let anyone just pass by.
4. Gain a stronger testimony of the Savior and the restoration
Who wouldn't expect this?
5. Learn to Look beyond myself more.
There you go. Now I still want what Y'all are expecting of me pleeeeeaaseee.....
Today I was reading in Alma 32, otherwise known as the Faith chapter. The thought came to me that if faith is like planting and nuturing a seed and it takes a while to be able to eat the fruit of the tree that takes a long time to grow, we need to be patient and diligent to make sure that the tree is as strong and healthy as it can be, and don't let Satan anywhere near it, because he always has an ax on him... just don't let him in...
I love you all!
|Elder Stotts with his companion Elder Day|