Friday, July 29, 2016

July 25, 2016

Hello Everyone!! Another week gone by, and it was Awesome! Most important first, LIZZY GOT BAPTIZED!!!And all went well! 

We had a lesson on skype with her the night before when we taught her about temples and eternal marriage, I have never been in a more spiritual lesson on my mission as of yet. The Spirit was so strong, I know how important the temple is and how much God wants us to be worthy to always be able to attend it, and always have those blessings available to us.

Transfers came! Elder Winsor is heading home tomorrow, It's been fun serving around him, I was able to learn a lot from his experiences. My new companion will be Elder Sorenson, which is really funny because half the people in the ward are named Sorenson (farming community remember?) That'll be interesting.

I also started cooking a little more, I think I'm doing alright. I made Olibollen (dutch for Oil Ball) for a Family home evening with a recent convert family, I made biscuits and gravy for breakfast, and I made Snickerdoodles for a zone lunch we had, celebrating the opening of little Caesars. Oh well, beats Ramen...

Biscuits and gravy

Oliebolen

Yum


If I could name all the miracles that happen while you're a missionary it would be way to long for a simple email. Here's one. We were going to see this potential, they weren't available at the time and so they told us to come back later, when we did, they had gone out to dinner, Funny how that works out... but when we knocked on the door, we met someone who had met Mormons before and loved how nice they were. She was actually interested! So an apparent sluff off, turned into a really cool miracle. It was the same house that the dog tied me up at.

That's all for this week folks! Stay righteous y'all!

This dog thought he was funny and tied me up...
We also went milking today!




No comments:

Post a Comment