Tuesday, October 18, 2016

October 17, 2016


Reno is so close to Hell, you can see Sparks...

What's up everybody! I got Transferred! If you can't tell by the title I'm headed to Sparks! I will be covering the Red Hawk and the Spanish Springs wards. I don't know too much, but it's northern sparks. I'm super Excited!
Here's my new address:
6717 Rolling Meadows Dr. #916
Sparks, NV 89436
Well, It's been fun here in Fallon. I've been companions with a district leader for the last five transfers, and it doesn't seem like this next one will be any different. 
This last week has been an awesome one to finish out my time in fallon. First, and most important, We realized that the two little girls we were helping get ready for baptism, Mimi and Aniah (Ah-Nye-Ah) will actually be CONVERT baptisms! their "grandparents" (long story, the girls are cousins, one of them is sister to a girl who is the grandaughter of a semi-active member of our ward. long story, but it makes sense... trust me) so they are going to be baptized tomorrow! I will just miss it, as their baptism will be at 5, and I have to report to the prater bldg at 4... so that's gonna be great! oh well, thus is missionary life.
Chris STILL hasn't come to church, He seems to just disappear on the weekends... We were so sure that he would come, but he didn't... sometimes you really, really want to take away others' agency and just make them be good, but you know who wanted to do that first right? I'm beginning to realize how Heavenly Father feels when I do things that I KNOW I shouldn't. I don't think I'm  a horrible person, but I'm definitely not perfect. I think missionary work is one of the best ways to learn what Our Father in Heaven feels, When our friends make the decision to accept the gospel, we rejoice and Incredibly Happy for them, but when they decide not to, we are sad, because of what might've been. I know, and have experienced that the good feelings of someone accepting the gospel FAR outweigh the bad feelings of someone rejecting, so we shouldn't be worried about if our friends accept the gospel or not, because if they do, it will all be worth it. I promise all of you, as a representative of Jesus Christ, that If you don't hold back from sharing the gospel in ANY way that you are prompted to, you WILL see at least one person join the church and then, You will be able to have an eternal friendship with them, and they will be forever grateful to you for opening your mouth and sharing the gospel with them.
The next time you hear from me I'll be in making Sparks fly!

Stay Righteous Y'all!!!


-A cool moonshot

-The one and only Elder Clark (lol there's 2 of them in the mission)


-I love my companion...

-The Johnson Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment