Monday, October 31, 2016

October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!!!

We went to the temple this week! But elder carpenter wrecked his ankle... But there is a girl who wants to be baptized! AND her mom is good with it! AND our zone leader (he's a solo zl) and his greenie got famous for dressing up as the Book of Mormon and the bible!

So yeah, It's been a pretty good week...

The temple was awesome! We went with the other Sparks zone on Thursday. I'm so happy I'm in a zone that is able to go to the temple! Those 4 months in Fallon were awesome, but I wasn't able to go to the temple, but oh how I longed to go back...

For whatever reason, I had a super strong desire on Sunday to testify to someone about the Book of Mormon (man, I must be a missionary... :) and so I prayed that I would have the opportunity to testify to someone at church about the Book of Mormon. Well it turns out that there was a missionary farewell at church, and during the announcements, NOT EVEN BEFORE CHURCH, the first councilor in the bishopric asked me to bear my testimony... So I got up there and testified of the book of Mormon and the Prophet Joseph Smith and challenged everyone there to pray for someone to share a copy with. Guys... God answers prayers!! It's true! Even though I had no expectation of being asked to share my testimony in sacrament meeting, I was still able to testify of the Book of Mormon.

Dang what a rush! Well that's about it!
God be with you 'til we meet again!




My Zone Leader and his companion

No comments:

Post a Comment