Tuesday, October 18, 2016

September 5, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BRO DAVID!!! I can't believe you're already 12!
Well, I survived transfers! Elder Sorenson and I will be staying together for another 6 weeks in the Fallon 6th ward. I'm happy That we get to stick together, Elder Sorenson is a super hard worker. I'm happy that I get to keep working with the wonderful people of Fallon. About which, I don't remember if I told you about Chris, so instead of trolling through my emails... Chris is our investigator with the most potential, he's 22, he's a quarter Cherokee and he has a 4 year old son. He has cerebral palsy and so he has limited use of the left side of his body. He's all there mentally, so no worry about that. He also did bareback in the rodeo for awhile. Chris has grown up in a very anti-religious home, his grandma had the Idea that all other religions other than the Native American traditions were no good. Since he grew up in that environment, he actually grew to be very interested in different religions. I wasn't able to talk to him too much when Elder Winsor was here, but we've taught him a couple lessons last transfer, we're seeing him again tomorrow, we 'll hopefully be able to set him with a baptismal date then!
Recovery form whatever knocked me flat is finally 100% over. This week is gonna be awesome! 
Stay righteous y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment