Saturday, April 22, 2017

April 11, 2017

Talk about a crazy week! We drove up to Elko to drop off Elder Davis with the transfer van and then drove to Winnemucca for a mission tour yesterday with Elder Brent K. Nielsen of the seventy, head of the missionary department (the reason you're getting this on Tuesday and not Monday) and obviously we drove back from both, a total of 16 hours of driving on Nevada's lonely highways past dust, sagebrush and not much else. Elder Yost is awesome. I'm a whole 7 inches taller than him, which feels pretty good. He's a really hard worker, so I'm sure we'll see a lot of miracles here. My favorite part of the mission tour was Sister Nielsen's training on how to be a good companion. I took a lot of notes on that one. I'm excited to see where this transfer goes! I know that it will be full of miracles. Listen to conference again! This is counsel we need for our day, don't let it fall on heavy ears!

Stay righteous Y'all!

-Elder Yost

-A really Tasty steak I had on Saturday

-a cool moonshot

No comments:

Post a Comment