Saturday, April 22, 2017

February 27, 2017

What's up everybody! I wish I had my camera but I forgot it, it's been snowing little Dippin' Dots like snow for a while now, I guess you'll just have to take my word for it. We set up a lot of appointments and then had a lot of appointments drop on us, this week, but hey, that's missionary work. With the schedule change set for about a month now I've been able to do more than an hour of personal study, we plan at 8 and then have personal study from 8:30 to 10:00. I love that so much, because I've found that before the schedule change 1 hour of studies wasn't enough, I would be right in the middle of a good thought and then BOOM, time for companion study. I hope I have that problem back home. But anyway, I've found I am able to feel the spirit a lot more clearly now than before. I love studying the scriptures, I know it will help each of us to recognize the spirit more in our lives.
The biggest miracle we had this week was Jairus, one of our investigators, was at his Dad's house for most of this week, even though it was his mom's week. His dad is a less active, who has just recently made a goal to get to the temple, and his mom is a nonmember. It was a happy surprise when we showed up to work with Frank (his dad) and then he was there! we introduced the Kelllys to the Stop smoking program, a program that is guaranteed to work if you follow all 15 steps exactly over a week. we hope to start them on it soon.

Other than this life is great! The work is moving, we're finding more part-member families to work with it seems like every day. I'm so grateful that I'm able to be out here serving the Lord, I see His hand in this work every day, for truly it is his work. We are blessed to be a part of it.

Stay righteous Y'all!


p.s. don't die

No comments:

Post a Comment