Saturday, April 22, 2017

April 17, 2017

It's true that when you are a missionary your perspective changes in regards to Christmas and Easter. My testimony of the Savior has grown deeper and stronger since I've been a full time missionary. I know that what the Prophet Joseph Smith said about the Book of Mormon, "That a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts than by any other book." I am currently reading the Book of Mormon for the 5th time while I've been on my mission, and I can say that I have come closer to God by reading it and striving to live by what is taught therein than any other book I've read. Our investigator, Donovan, sang in the primary choir with the other kids yesterday, he's excited to be baptized on the 29th.
The work is rolling forward, no unhallowed hand can stop it, and we only have to decide if we will receive the blessing that come from pushing it along.

I love you!

Stay righteous Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment