Thursday, January 18, 2018

August 14, 2017: Feel the Burn of Greenie Fire

Hello everyone! Life is great here in Spring Creek. My new companion is Elder Skinner, he just graduated this last year   Elder Skinner is awesome! He's Got a ton of Greenie fire, which I love to work with. He's from Spring Lake North Carolina. He and I get along so well. I'm sure we're going to see lots of miracles​ miracles this transfer. Also we have a baptism on Saturday!  Wyatt is getting baptized, He's really excited for it, and so are we. We also had another 10 year old we set with a baptismal date this week, Colby, He has a date for the 9th of September. This is going to be a fun transfer!

Well, I finished the Book of Mormon this week, and I know it's true! 

Stay righteous Y'all!!!


-Some awesome sunsets and elder Skinner and I.



No comments:

Post a Comment