Thursday, January 18, 2018

December 11, 2017: Elder Casablanca for six more!

Hey everyone! This week was good, transfer calls came and elder Casablanca and I will be staying together for a 3rd transfer. I feel sorry for him, he has to deal with me for 6 more weeks, hopefully I wont get TOO trunky! 

I love being a missionary, you see so many miracles while you're out here. I love being able to share the Book of Mormon with everyone I can. One thing I am learning is how I can learn through the Spirit. I've learned that when you are trying to be as obedient to the commandments as you can possibly be, the Spirit will enlighten your mind and teach you things that you can never learn any way else.

Keep reading the Book of Mormon, It's true, I know it!

Stay righteous Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment