Thursday, January 18, 2018

November 6, 2017: I'm Firing My Concussed Stunt Double

Hello Everyone! First off, my face is feeling a lot better, I like to think it looks better as well, but there's only so much that can be done in that department. 
Well, I'm getting used to dealing with my concussion. We have zone conference tomorrow, so that should be fun. 
Since I've been unable to read and had to hunker down a bit daily, I've been able to listen through Mosiah 24 in just a week. I'm so glad I can study the Book of Mormon again, even if I still can't read it. I can still feel the power of that book. I know that it's true!

Well I gotta get going 

Stay righteous Y'all!

P.S. Rip Elder Graham (good friend, Gerritt Graham, just finished his mission to New Caledonia)

No comments:

Post a Comment