Thursday, January 18, 2018

August 28, 2017: But Sister Chesnut! I still have 3 transfers Left!

​So I guess I should explain the title, yesterday we had interviews with President, which is always awesome because I get to talk to Sister Chesnut while my companion is in his interview. Somehow our conversation turned to missionaries that I knew at the beginning of my mission who were now getting married, well that's what happens when you've been out more than 19 months, and then Sister Chesnut says, " In 6 months we could get a message from you that you're engaged!" I was a little taken aback by this and said that there is no way I'd be engaged a month after I get home! to which she responded "that's right, you still have 3 weeks left" to which I responded with the subject of this email. She thought it was my final interview! I know I'm what they call a "short-timer" but not that short! I'm truly grateful that I have that much time left, I still have a lot of work to do here, and a lot more to learn. We have some exciting things happening, Colby is getting excited to be baptized on the 9th of September, we have a couple lessons set up with some potential investigators that will turn out to be miracles. 
This week was great!
Also elder Skinner grabbed an electric fence... it was funny, I caught it on camera. (Unfortunately, the video wouldn't upload.)

Stay righteous Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment