Thursday, January 18, 2018

July 3, 2017: Spring Creek!

Hello everyone! Spring Creek is awesome! This apartment is the nicest I have ever stayed in, Mainly because the members we live with have a gym WITH A TREADMILL!!! and they let us use it! Running as a missionary has been anything but possible, mainly because I've never had a companion who has wanted to do it, but now It doesn't matter! I can actually run now! But since it has been almost 18 months since I have had a good run, I am insanely out of shape, but now I can work on that. 

Spring Creek is beautiful, when you drive there from Elko you come over a rise and when you get over it the Ruby Mountains pop up almost out of nowhere, and they can be seen from all parts of Spring Creek. I'll include pictures. There are also 2 main parts of Spring Creek, the housing section, where all the rich miners and doctors and lawyers live, and the trailer section, where the lower middle class people live, they are about 5-6 miles away from each other. All the wards in spring creek (there's 5 of them) except the 3rd ward cover a chunk of both the housing section and the trailer section, making all the areas really big. Not only do we have that, but 1st ward covers a little town called Lamoille which is about 15 miles away from our house in the other direction from the trailer section. 

So yeah, our area's huge...

Elder Pike is super cool too! He's only been out for 3 months and I am his second companion. He is full of Greenie fire and I love it! Before this transfer he was covering the 1st and 4th wards, now we are covering the 1st and the 3rd, so we whitewashed the  3rd ward. The members are awesome in both wards, I am super excited to be here. 

Well, it's about that time.

Stay righteous Y'all!

Elder Stotts
Ruby Mountains

The treadmill

Elder Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment