Thursday, January 18, 2018

August 7, 2017: Trainsfers!

Hello everybody! Contrary to popular demand the spirit of the Lord has called elder pike another way. To Fallon that is, Fallon 1st ward, he's going to love it there. I've loved being his companion the last 6 weeks, but it was too short. I'm happy that elder Pike is going to a solid area like Fallon, I really loved my time there and I know he will too, I'm a little sad that we were only companions for one transfer, we worked so well together, but we must do as the Lord commands. President asked me to train a new missionary, as there are 23 new missionaries coming to our mission President needed a lot of missionaries to train, all 3 companionships in Spring Creek will be training this transfer. It sure is an exciting time to be a missionary in the Nevada Reno Mission!

Stay righteous y'all!


Sorry forgot my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment