Thursday, January 18, 2018

October 9, 2017: Missionary Fun!

Hello Everyone! Ginger was Baptized this week! Her mom was a member but not very active, her dad was a nonmember. she has had LDS influence through her mother's side all her life. She recently moved up to Carson City to live with her dad, and when she got here, she showed up to church in another ward, because that was the closest building to her home. So she started coming to our ward where the last missionaries started teaching her. They were about 2/3's through with the lessons when Elder Casablanca and I were double transferred into the ward and we finished the lessons with her. It was neat to see the young women in both wards come and support her so much. She has a great testimony of the Gospel. It's times like these that mean the world to a missionary, to see someone begin to embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to see joy fill their soul. I have never felt greater joy from anything else in my life. I know that this Gospel is true! How could it not be? There is no doubt in my mind when I see lives changed like this. 
I love this opportunity I have to be a missionary, there is nothing better I could have done now. 
That's about all I have for the week! 
Stay righteous Y'all!







No comments:

Post a Comment