Thursday, January 18, 2018

July 31, 2017: The Return of the Car

Hello everyone! I hope you have had as good a week as I have. This week I went on exchanges with Elder Dosdall who serves in the Spring Creek 4th an 5th wards, he is literally the Epitome of Nerdiness, We had some awesome gospel discussions. He plans to be a writer when he gets back home, and so he describes being an author as being a "professional nerd." I thoroughly enjoyed our exchange, I left feeling a whole lot smarter than when I started. We biked about 15-20 miles that day, and I am especially grateful that we got Jarvis again the next day! You appreciate driving up the hills a lot more when you have struggled over them on a bike. I know I was supported in this trial, which frankly wasn't too bad, I got over it pretty quick. 
We had a lesson Thursday with a new investigator named Steve, he is super cool and loved the answers we had to some of his questions, he kept on saying "that is the best answer I have ever heard to that question!" I literally don't remember the question or the answer we gave, except it was 100% by the spirit. I'm so happy to be a missionary and to be super close to the spirit all the time. 

Well my time is about up... Stay righteous Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment