Thursday, January 18, 2018

September 18, 2017: My Companion's a Stud, and I Have a Transfer to Prove it

Hello everyone! Apparently Elder Skinner and I are too solid of a companionship to keep together more than 1 transfer. President has done something exceedingly weird and asked elder Skinner to train a new missionary halfway through his own training. That only happens when President knows you are an exceedingly solid missionary. I will be double transferred into the Lone Mountain ward in Carson City, I will also be training a new missionary there, and best of all, we're going to be a biking area! Finally! My entire mission I've had a car, but now I'll be on a bike full time. I'm excited to begin a new adventure in Carson City.
That being said, I am a little sad that I only got to spend 2 transfers in this wonderful area. The wards are great and we have been seeing a lot of success here lately. We found a new investigator who wants to be baptized!
Exciting things are happening, we are getting lots of missionaries this transfer, so a lot of new areas are being opened, such as my new one. This mission is changing a lot. I knew all but one of the missionaries going home this transfer, they have been in this mission with me for almost 20 months, and I’m excited for their new lives.

That's about all I have for this week.

Stay righteous Y'all!

P.S. My new address is
2001 Lone Mountain Dr. #22
Carson City, NV 89706


Just in case you wanted to know...


No comments:

Post a Comment