Thursday, January 18, 2018

October 16, 2017: Here, Hold My Turkey

Hello World! How is everyone? I have had quite an excellent week. First off, we found a new investigator, Andy! His wife is an active member and he has been investigating on and off for a couple years. We had Zone conference this week too it was all about the Book of Mormon. Speaking of the Book of Mormon, there was a lot of talks in General Conference about the Power of the Book of Mormon. Throughout my mission I have witnessed the Book of Mormon change lives. I have felt it's power change my life. I love the book of Mormon.

One exciting thing that happened this week was working at F.I.S.H (friends in service helping) a thrift store and food bank. They had us organizing and counting the turkeys they have for thanksgiving. and to make it a little more interesting, the freezer threw up on a lot of them so we had to chip a lot of them out of the Ice, which was pretty fun.

Well I Need to get going soon, I'll end with the Book of Mormon. at Zone conference I had the privilege of giving a talk in front of the Reno, Carson city and Fallon zones. I spoke about the Book of mormon testifies of Christ
2nd Nephi 25:26 And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.

I shared this and other scriptures like it.

Omni 1:26 And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved.

The Book of Mormon is true and there is nothing you can do about it!

Stay righteous Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment