Thursday, January 18, 2018

October 2, 2017

Hello Everyone! I love it here in Carson City, as we've gotten a hold of the area we are finding a lot of people we can work with. An also I'd like to talk about biking for just a minute. Being in a biking area is so much fun, and you see many miracles because of it. Even though our area is mostly flat there are some hills, but the crazy thing is, we can go a different way up a hill and not even feel like we're biking uphill. On one such occasion we went down the hill we had imperceptibly climbed, I clocked in a radar speed limit sign at 32mph. Don't know how that happened! I can tell the Lord is strengthening me to fulfill me calling in this area. We're really excited for Ginger's baptism on Saturday! She passed her Interview yesterday, and Dad, even though he's a Seventh Day Adventist, was okay with it and is supporting her in her decision.
Wasn’t conference fantastic? It's sad that elder Hales passed away, but I will be forever grateful for the inspiration he gave. I don't have much time.

Stay righteous y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment