Thursday, January 18, 2018

November 13, 2017: LDS Mercenaries

Hello everyone! I loved Zone Conference so much, this was my last normal one as next transfer will be the Christmas party where the whole west side gets together. This one was powerful, we learned about how to build our areas though working with the less actives in our area. Testimony meeting was especially powerful, there were some sisters who sang a song I have heard so many times. Savior, Redeemer of my soul is such a good song but I have never heard a version that has been as powerful as the version than the one that the sisters sang. I'll attach a picture of the Carson Vity zone below. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully I'll be able to be symptom free soon.


Stay righteous Y'all!
Carson City Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment