Thursday, January 18, 2018

May 22, 2017 What's That doing here?



Hello everyone! I guess you're wondering about the title of the email, it's because of two things, first, the Silver State classic came to town, and so did a ton of really nice cars, including a Lamborghini! That's like a million dollar car here in little old Ely. The owner was a member that was kind enough to let me take a picture in it. That was cool!
The second reason was It also decided to snow again this week, I'm not sure why Ely thinks that May is still winter. But I'm glad it doesn't get too hot here. They've had snow on the 4th of July here before, so who knows what will happen. I know that picture looks the same as the others I've sent, but trust me, It's different... 
We're also Super excited for the Kellys' baptism on Saturday, we'll be teaching their dad the stop smoking program on Tuesday, He won't be far behind. We're going to set him with a baptismal date for the 10th of May. So look forward to that as well! 
Oh well, It's about that time! The single most important thing you can do in this life if to keep close to the Lord. If we do that we don't have to worry about anything bad that may befall us, because we will know that it will all work out in the end. President Hinckley would say that to himself every day, So I think we all ought to say that to ourselves, maybe not every day, but at least whenever we get anxious or stressed or depressed about anything. If we have a testimony of the Atonement of Jesus Christ (and if you don't I advise each of you to get one soon) we can have a firm hope that everything that happens to us will be for our good whether in this life or the next. I know that we don't have to be overcome with the trials in our lives, and that no matter how severe it is, any difficulty we have in life can be overcome though the power of Christ's Atonement. I know that that is true.

Till next week!

Stay righteous Y'all!









Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment