Thursday, January 18, 2018

December 18, 2017: Biking is Fun!

Hello everyone! Carson City is beautiful this time of year, although it seems like this is going to be a dry winter this year, so probably no snow ): but as the temperature drops it seems that people are warming up to us and the message of the Gospel. Elder Casablanca and I have been biking from one side of our area to the other almost every day it seems. We have been able to get in contact with a lot more less actives and are teaching way more than we have been able to in the last few weeks.

I've also felt the Lord Strengthening me so that I can bike around without getting exhausted. Yeah it's still hard to go up some of these hills, I don't feel an invisible pedal assist as I'm going, but I recover from them so quickly, I feel like I can bike up Hills all day! Isn't it wonderful? I love being a missionary, I love having the spirit with me, I know these next few weeks will be the best part of my mission.

Keep sharing #lighttheworld, you never know how you may impact somebody to investigate the gospel.


Well, that's about it for the week, Stay Righteous Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment