Thursday, January 18, 2018

January 1, 2018: Happy Merry New Christmas Year!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you had a good 2017, if you didn't, it's too late to change it... Oh well, you can make 2018 good instead. Aside from Christmas this week has been pretty uneventful, Christmas was good though. It's always the best time of year, especially as a missionary. I love this season, it seems like people try to be a little more Christlike than normal. In a perfect world we would try to do that all the time, but for an imperfect world that's pretty good! So I'll take it! President Chesnut gave us permission to watch g- rated movies on Christmas day, so that was fun!  2018 will be fun, although I can no longer use the joke "I don't go home until next year!" Oh well, it happens.
That's about it!

Stay righteous Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment