Thursday, January 18, 2018

May 15, 2017 4th Time's the Charm

Happy mother's day! I hope you treated your mother good yesterday, you should, because she brought you into this world (or she found you under a rock, one of the two). 
Transfer Calls came, Elder Yost and I are staying together for another 6 weeks. I've never stayed in an area for more than three transfers, and this will be my 4th one here, this is a new record! obviously the Lord has more work for me to do here, and I intend to do it. We certainly have our work cut out for us, things are really starting to pick up now in the 1st ward, We have 2 more with a date for the 27th of this month. Jesse, one of our investigators told us in our lesson that he's made the decision to be baptized! He's not quite as ready as his kids, so they are going to be baptized on the 27th, I can see Jesse getting baptized at least 2 weeks after that. He came to us when he was ready, he said he has been praying about it and he's been feeling that now is the time. Miracles happen when we're faithful, we can expect to see miracles if our faith in them is firm enough in the power of God. 

Stay righteous Y'all!


-Some members wrote a note for us on their wall

No comments:

Post a Comment