Thursday, January 18, 2018

October 30, 2017: How NOT To Cheesegrate your face...

Hello everyone! So this week was interesting... On Thursday I got a little excited on a flat part of town and started going pretty fast and then didn't quite slow down fast enough to make a safe turn, so my bike decided slide out from under me and I hit my face pretty good on the pavement. It gave me a mild concussion as well, so if anything doesn't make sense, you know why. But anyway, That put me down for a couple days, I should be getting back to full function soon though. Our Mission nurse told me I shouldn't read too much to prevent my concussion from getting worse. so I'm going to download the Book of Mormon and listen to it when I need to take it easy. 
I know that this work is true! Yesterday I tried really hard to be in tune with the spirit during the sacrament. Because I did I was able to get a lot out of the meeting, even with everyone staring and wondering what grade of sandpaper I destroyed my face with. I'm so grateful for the chance we have to be able to draw ourselves closer to God and Jesus Christ.

Well my Brain is saying that I'm done now, so this is all you get.

Stay Righteous Y'all!


-Right after the crash

-At the Hospital

-Wounds from the Spiritual Frontlines

-2 days later

No comments:

Post a Comment