Thursday, January 18, 2018

January 8, 2018: Farewell President Monson

Hello Everyone! I loved this week. We set up a ton of lessons for this upcoming week. Sometimes when you get double transferred to open a brand new area it can be slow at the beginning, but it will eventually pick up. That's what is happening now. It's kinda sad that I won't be able to see this area while it's moving fast, but I know that that wasn't the reason I was here. Elder Casablanca and I make a really good team. I know that this work is the most important work in the world, because it is the only thing that blesses people for eternity. I love this ward, the people are so good. I'll be sad to leave them.

Well, with President Monson's passing this last week, we lost one of the greatest men to ever walk the face of the Earth. President Monson was the Prophet of my teenage years. I loved listening to his talks and learning from them. I will miss him, but he has been called another way.

I know the church is true, I love the Lord, the Savior’s atonement is real.


Stay righteous Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment